Monday 15 October 2012

Remote Shopping Spree!

So with the boyf in Israel this past month, I received one of those phone calls last night that most girls only dream of... The all-famous, toe-curling "what do you want me to buy for you?" phone call... *Sigh*

Needless to say, I think I may have taken it to a level far beyond what he expected - as in, he'd probably thought (in typical, naive male style) that I'd respond with a shortlist of 2 or 3 key items, along with strict instructions on colour, size, dimensions, etc. No such luck! In typical me-style I responded with a barrage of mood boards, images from Pinterest and screenshots from the H&M and Zara iPhone Apps... (Sorry about that, babe! But you opened Pandora's box). Not to mention strict instructions on what to select from sale rails for the summer 2012 season (just starting here in SA) and then from the upcoming winter season. Poor guy. The best bit of advice I have for him: find a friendly shop assistant about the same size as me, show her the pics, give her my sizes and let her do the shopping for you.

Some of the pics I sent to him:









I'm sure he gets the just... :) Just three more sleeps....

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...