Friday 28 September 2012

Hello Friday


Wonderful Friday!! Just spent a small fortune on cosmetics and fragrances at the Prestige Cosmetic Sale at Black River Park. What a wonderful shopping experience... Apart from the 1.5 hour wait in the queue.

Spent a small fortune on 3 perfumes (two for me and one for my gran), La Prairie foundations, Guerlain lipsticks, eye-liner, gloss, blusher, a Kanebo masque, more Shisheido make-up, the works! Well worth the long queue and definitely something I would like to attend again. Unfortunately offer only open to employees based at BRP...

Here's a pic of all my takings:


Kinda spent more than I intended. Far more. About R1700 more. Oops. But, seriously, it was a once-in-a-lifetime sale! And I now have Christmas and Birthday presents for every close to me. A bit of girl rationale, if I say so myself...

Happy Friday!!!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...